Thursday, October 29, 2009

Where Are You Going My Little One, Little One

Well, the time has come.

Yes, Sara is all about walking these days. She's spent the last couple of weeks really going at it. She finally decided to let go of things and walk around all on her own. It's funny, because she is so careful about it. She takes one step at a time and if she loses her balance a little it she'll stop until she get it back. It's like if she falls it would be the end of the world. When she walks of her own choice, she never falls, but if we try and make her walk she get upset and sometimes falls on her behind. There's been a few face plants and other incedents that come along with active babies, but everything is going well.

We got some pictures:


I think she looks older than one year in this picture



Not too happy about having to stand when she doesn't want too


Here's Sara and I going for a walk.
The next pictures from when we went to play in the park.




4 comments:

  1. I love the pictures. You can see that she has grown.She is so cute. Give her a kiss and a hug from me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What happend to the other site you had? I thought there was a link here. I was going to go and take a look, but I cannot find it anymore

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara is such a cutie pie. Yay for her for walking now! That picture at the top is my favorite. She has such a cute smile in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. (Sophia posted this) Sara is soooo cute!I miss you all and I hope you are all doing OK over there.Bye for now. :D

    ReplyDelete