Friday, September 18, 2009

Locked and Loaded

So I had my interview, which went really well, and ended up getting placed in the level VI class. There are eight levels, so that's not too bad. It's the pre-advanced level, which basically means we learn the advanced level stuff (level VII) but we also spend time reviewing the more difficult intermediate grammer. I'm excited to start class.

I registered for electives in Japanese No theater, Japanese Tradition and Entertainment, Japanese Culture, and Classical Literature. I'm also taking a lecture class on preparing for the level 1 JLPT (not JPT, I made a mistake before).
Anyway, I took some pictures of the school when I had some free time.


1 comment:

  1. Nice Edward! we do casre about you very much, but we sure love to see that Sara, she is a doll. We miss you all very much. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete